Celebrate birthdays and other special events with us! Mosesian Center for the Arts hosts visual or performing arts parties for ages 5 and up.
• 2 hour rental period + 30 minutes before and after event for set up and clean up
• 1 hour of visual or performing arts programming with an experienced teaching artist
• Art supplies for visual arts parties, or favor/prop for each child for performing arts parties
• An Authorization for Emergency Medical Care and Release of Liability form completed by a parent/guardian for each child attending the party (see end of document for form)
• At this time all participants are required to show proof of vaccination or negative test results and be masked onsite. Please see details of MCA’s COVID-19 safety policies.
• Food and drink
• MCA is a NUT FREE building - all food eaten in MCA spaces must be nut-free (includes peanuts and all tree nuts: walnuts, pecans, almonds)
• No alcohol is allowed on site
• Parent/guardian supervision
• Gr. K-2: at least two adults onsite
• Gr. 3+ at least one adult onsite
• Children must be accompanied by an adult in all parts of the building
• Children must be 5 yrs. and or in Kindergarten or older to participate in our programming
• Maximum of 12 children per party (including birthday child)
• Host family is responsible to stay with children until they have been picked up after the event
• Base cost is $300 (Musical theater parties are $350 as they require an additional teaching artist)
• Should any damages occur to the space during the party, MCA will charge an additional fee.
• Full refund is available if event is cancelled more than 5 business days in advance. MCA reserves the right to keep $50 deposit if event is cancelled less than 5 business days in advance.
• Payment link will be provided by MCA staff and must be made via credit or debit card on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact our Arts Education Coordinator, Sarah Winters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-354-6131.
Fire, including candles, are not allowed in our building. Thank you for your understanding.
View/print PDF version.